Silent Hill

PurSuiT

If any one remebers we where talking about Silent Hill 4 awhile back. I got the game and was getting in to it until I got stuck, so I had not touched it in awhile. A little while after I got SH4 I found SH2 for $5, bought it but never even let it write the config file to my xBox. This weekend I was board and started to play SH4 again and soon realized I was still stuck and frustrated all over again. It was then that I remembered I had SH2, throw that in and started playing… ...and playing… and playing. Other then the awkward forward controls I feel that SH2 is a mush better game and has more of the RE feel I was looking for then SH4 does. Maybe I will think differently once I find a damn walk through and get unstuck.

*DAMN IT I KNOW THE DOOR IS LOCKED* *JUST BREAK IT DOWN, OR SMASH IT, OR BREAK THE DAMN CONTROLLER* *THROW IT* *SMASH* *SMASH*

Sorry lost it for a moment there. Either way the Silent HIll series still rocks and the Resident Evil series still kicks a ton more @ss.

• 1 month later...
Either way the Silent HIll series still rocks and the Resident Evil series still kicks a ton more @ss.

Excuse me :P ! :(

Dragon

Hmmm... someone hasn't been paying attention to the newest member in the Resident Evil series, RE 4

Check out this LINK that has details & Pict's of this beautiful looking game which is out on 1/11/05

Right now it's out ONLY on the Nintendo GameCube. It scored a 9.8 out of 10. With the NGC only costing $99, it's not a bad deal to grab one for this game.

-- Nem

• 1 month later...

Silent hill is game that makes u think more about the riddles then the killing of monsters. For example SH3 is game were htere are many riddles and they can be changed from easy medium and hard as well as the game play can be changed in the same way