Our "posters" Seem To Be Missing!!

Hmmm...

It seems that the WNYGamersClub Board is going thru a sudden dry spell in regards to lack of postings. Could this be a result of the Weather driving our people away from their pc's to venture OUT of their homes for a change of scenery OR could it be that they have been abducted by Aliens/Work Nazi's? Join us as we try to shed some light on this mysterious case & form a course of action to remedy the issue ASAP.

-- Nem

I guess we need to install that Nemesis "brain fart" interpreter tool... :blink:

I guess we need to install that Nemesis "brain fart" interpreter tool... :D

Cool idea B.Ob., maybe I'll grab one for myself as well. I wonder if it'll help?!?!

Probably?! Yes, then you DEFINATELY need it!!! :blink:

Would U happen to know who would sell such a sought after item B.Ob.?? People, including myself, have been trying for years to understand me. I wonder if my wife knows, she's managed to last 8 yrs so far, but don't ask me how!!

-- Nem

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm, yeah, you're probably right. We'd have a better chance of finding life on other planets than understanding you.... :)