Silent Hill 4 - The Room

Just got this for the xBox as a Resident Evil replacement, damn them for not bring that to the xBox. I loved Resident Evil 2 and 3 on the PC but was looking for something for the xBox that was simalur and came accross the Silent Hill series. Bought Silent Hill 4 for the xBox before I relized it is out on PC and PS2 also. If anyone is a fan of the Resident Evil series or Max Payne series I suggest checking out this game.

Silent Hill 4 - The Room

Dude, where the hell have you been. :D I've been dragging on and on about the Silent Hill series for over a year now. I've been dying to check out the 4th, might actually get it tonight. I've got the 2nd one for pc, I'll show you the PC vrs at the next lan. I have the 3rd one for pc too, but the controls suck from the port so I've been waiting to get a PS2 to play the 3rd.

2nd one is sweet though. Some pretty twisted shit in it and the series is 10x better than RE. I'm sorry, but they've just been beating a dead horse with RE since the first game. <_<

Dragon

2nd one is sweet though. Some pretty twisted shit in it and the series is 10x better than RE. I'm sorry, but they've just been beating a dead horse with RE since the first game.

RE has been getting dragged out quite a bit now, but I wouldn't dismiss them yet. The Gamecube is getting Resident Evil 4 & it looks very nice. Capcom looks to be breaking off from its traditional roots of RE gameplay/devlopement & has thrown in a different twist to it that should help breathe some new life into it. I haven't played Silent Hill yet, but from the talks U & I have had Dragon, I know that it is a very twisted & dark game, which I know U find very appealing :D

For anyone who isn't familiar w/ RE 4, chk out my link for it... Resident Evil 4

-- Nem

RE has been getting dragged out quite a bit now, but I wouldn't dismiss them yet. The Gamecube is getting Resident Evil 4 & it looks very nice. Capcom looks to be breaking off from its traditional roots of RE gameplay/devlopement & has thrown in a different twist to it that should help breathe some new life into it. I haven't played Silent Hill yet, but from the talks U & I have had Dragon, I know that it is a very twisted & dark game, which I know U find very appealing :D

-- Nem

Only issue with RE4 is it is will be a GC exclusive same that REZero was. So no GC no play. Reason I even mentioned Silent Hill 4 in the "New Software Releases" section was due to it's cross plateform release and its a really kewl game, played it for about 4 hours last night. RE4 looks awsome in part due to it's single platform release and the plot stealing from 28 Days Later. I would give them more credit if they @ least brought it to the PC as we all know that a PC can still cream any console in the graphics area. I know I might hear some of crap about the last comment, but PC have been better.

Silent Hill 4 @ ign.com

Definitely, RE would be mucho better on a PC.

I'm fully aware of NE being a NGC exclusive title for a while, something that I think Capcom has realized was a mistake since they have a larger consumer base on the PS2. When I mentioned I thought the game was getting "dragged out", I simply meant that each release was pretty much the same thing, just newer graphics, no more original gameplay elements.

-- Nem

• 1 year later...