That all depends upon what direction you wish to go w/ the LOGO for this site. Are U looking for something zany like that NTAC hat avatar U use or are U looking for something more serious. In what direction are U looking to take this site? Answering that question will more or less give U an idea of what "logo" U want for it.

I will now step down from the podium for the next guest speaker :rolleyes:

-- Nem

Well, I don't know what you're thinking here sir, but I can't be the brains for everything ya know. What direction do WE want to take this site? Hmmmm??????

If I wanted it to be a zany thing, I certainly wouldn't have created such a "neat" site, and I don't mean neat as in hey thats way cool, but neat as its presentation.

Of course, maybe you don't think its so neat and it's all in my head :rolleyes:

I think I just opened a can of whoop a$$ on myself with this post hahahahahahaha :):lol::D:P

I see that you're trying to think "outside" that box of yours again :rolleyes: Oh well, one has come to expect such things from you.

I do have some thoughts on what to do w/ this site, but I'll keep them to myself for now :)

-- Nem

• 1 month later...

:D Do we want a gamer logo?? Or something resembling tech support??

I think of the old plumber commercials, how could we create a similar image to a computer that a flooded basement would be to a plumber??

How about a pic of the PC monster, something that eats people....hehe :blink: