Website Related Stuff

Its not a bad poll program, I can insert it into just about any webpage. I figured I would start with a stupid topic to test it out, then to better questions....

I have thought of AMD vs Intel and ATI vs Nvidia

Any other suggestions?

Hmmm... you could start-up a general "which products would U recommend for building a PC & why" session, that would be rather interesting to see just what everyone has to say.

We could also list what is ticking within our little beasties.

That's my 2 cents :o

-- Nem

Wow, that was a good suggestion Nem!!! Have you changed your feeding habits?! :o

Have I "changed my feeding habits" B.Ob.?? Nah, I occassional will have a brain fart & will actually sound intelligent from time to time. I could ask the wife if she is slipping something different into the food that may explain this recent "surge" in "deep thoughts" if U like!! :rolleyes:

-- Nem

I changed the vote topic to something new. You'll just have to see for yourselves what it is. http://www.wnygamersclub.com/cgi/poll.cgi

It will be changed again as soon as Nemesis gets me that top ten list I asked for.

:rolleyes:

I also found a new poll that I like much better. It's in development right now. When I get that list I will use the new one.

I think my next project for the website will be a counter.

• 3 weeks later...