MassiveLAN LAN

Would not normally push LANs other then my own, but Mary, Bob, ect... and myself have been putting some of our efforts in to helping out with this one.

If you have not registered and our planning on going try to get signed up and paid before July 9th to save $5 - $10

MassiveLAN Signup

Should be a good time. The more turn out we get from WNYGamersClub members, The more exposure we get.

Green on grey is unreadable.

Can we all sit together??

$20 include what kind of beer??

Don't see why we couldn't all sit together... Its BYB4Me... I am camping out all weekend in the parking lot with a camper.

:P

Ditto, I to like the 1st choice...

Nemesis [WNYG]

Dammit, you added a space in between your name and the tag...you're out of the clan :dork:

I added the space cause I thought it looked better :P

-- Nem

If you're planing on attending MassiveLan but haven't paid/signed up.... read on.

If you want to get the money in before friday, I can take it. I will be meeting with the admins to discuss advertising options.

Post taken from the Massive Lan Website.

This is a reminder for those of you that have not paid for the LAN yet. You only have until the end of the day THIS Friday (7/9/04) to make your payment at the low $20 rate. After 7/9 the price goes up to $25, and after 7/23 the price goes up to $30.

Don't get stuck paying more for this event! Use the convenient PayPal link listed with your User Name on the "Registration" page, or mail your check or money order today to secure your seat at the lowest price.

We have great prizes and loads of swag to give out, so make sure you get the most for your dollars spent!

Please read complete payment details on the Event Info/Registration page.