Bots that look like you in UT2004!

Benny

Well I have fixed my server it now will download fast and let you join. Thanks to BOB for telling me about the Redirection server.

OK. I can now make Bots that look like you! YES YOU! Just send me (dmbenware@adelphia.net) a picture of your face and I will place it on a Bot create the files for you to use. I also will put you on my server so that when you are on Benny's Custom Bots UT2004 Server (67.23.116.101) other players will see the Bot as you. I am limited to 50 different Bots some do better than others. The humanoids work the best just because of the shape of the head. If you are interested I can send a list of bots I have ready to convert.

Benny

Edited by Benny

It will work fine, make sure it is a frontal they work the best.

Ooo, ooo, can I quote a Duke line.... (no offense, except maybe to Nem... ;) )

"You face, your @ss, whats the difference?!"

Whew.... ok, I feel better now!!!

Benny, so did you upload your skins to the master server? (just curious)

BTW, did you enter the $1,000,000 NVIDIA Make Something Unreal Contest ? (you've got the skills!!)

None taken B.Ob., just don't be surprised if for some ODD reason U notice yourself dying @ my hands a little more often than usual when next we meet in UT/FarCry ;)

And to quote Mr. Nukem, "It's time to kick @$$ & chew Bubble gum, & I'm all outta gum"

-- Nem

p.s. -- Check your email Benny, I sent U some mugs of me

No I did not enter in the contest don't think that my bots would qualify I am just modifying textures not really creating any thing new. I did not know I could upload to the master server. I’ll have to check it out

No I did not enter in the contest don't think that my bots would qualify I am just modifying textures not really creating any thing new. I did not know I could upload to the master server. I’ll have to check it out

That was just my lame guess at how you got the skins to download so quicky. Did you just enter that as your own machine then?!

No all custom files load from the redirect web server in a compressed format. That way you get full bandwidth, the Game server holds you back so game will not lag. There is an entry in the ut2004.ini file to use custom bots and to use redirect server. Next I will be working on custom maps and rotations. I hope to have a web page up soon on the redirect server to display all the custom bot I have made.

Did you have to compress your skin and put the location into the .ini file?