GPA April Lan and Swap Meet

Yes its the 4th Saturday in April. 4/24/2010. Last months lan was a great time with the extended hours of noon to noon. Added this month will also be the first ever buy, sell, trade computer yard sale. Bring down your old unused computer parts and there will be tables down stairs for the swap meet. I know I have alot of things to sell or trade how about you. As always free popcorn and pop for sale. Get on down and have some fun and maybe even pick up something you have always wanted.

Yes its the 4th Saturday in April. 4/24/2010. Last months lan was a great time with the extended hours of noon to noon. Added this month will also be the first ever buy, sell, trade computer yard sale. Bring down your old unused computer parts and there will be tables down stairs for the swap meet. I know I have alot of things to sell or trade how about you. As always free popcorn and pop for sale. Get on down and have some fun and maybe even pick up something you have always wanted.

Would anyone have a MB I can test a 5000 BE cpu. A couple months ago my old MB died. I took that as an excuse to upgrade to a 940 be X4 Phenom II. Also does anyone have a power supply tester. I suspect the psu shorted and blew the board.

I have a 9600 GT video card for trade. Would like to get equivalent or better ATI card.