WNY Gamers Club January LAN Event

WNY Gamers Club January LAN Event

Saturday January 9th, 2010

starting around 12pm

In lieu of LPE being cancelled, I am hosting a "little LPE" (thus the earlier start time!)

We have spots for about 19-20 so let me know you're coming to guarantee a spot! If you don't, I can't guarantee you a spot!!! There will be the usual chips, pop and food. Thanks!

I'm sure the games will consist of L4D2 and some Serious Sam HD! (and whatever else we dig up...)

Feel free to pass this invite along...

*EDIT* - Please bring your own ethernet cables (longer ones please) as the ethernet will most likely be the last thing hooked up down there and so we'll have to snake the cable on the floor again!)

89 Roswell Ave.

Tonawanda, NY 14207

Directions

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tecboy,

Make sure we don't get flooded out. Last time was awkward.

77%20Local%20Area%20Flood%20Party.jpg

No worries of that here!!

I don't think that is "flood water" but more like they haven't moved in days and after drinking all kinds of bawls and mountain dew, plus lots of snack foods that picture was the result!! (water is really brown and all!) :)

Anyone that wants to play Shattered Horizon at the LAN let me know, as if you do not own it between BKlass and I we have 6 Guest passes that we can send out the night before so you can get it preinstalled.

I'd try it... I missed out on it when it was $5 yesterday...

Anyone that wants to play Shattered Horizon at the LAN let me know, as if you do not own it between BKlass and I we have 6 Guest passes that we can send out the night before so you can get it preinstalled.

Hit me up...