Some "supplies" for whoever hosts the next house LAN

I recently received a promo kit from Drink Redux containing case of Cocaine. The guy wants pictures of the stuff distributed at the next house LAN party, so if you're hosting the next house LAN, lemme know and I'll bring some frosty cold Cocaine for everyone to try.

For those of you thinking "OMG HE'S BRINGIN' DRUGS TO A LAN"

http://www.drinkcocaine.com/

Someone at my job drank a couple can of this per day. His manager opened his cabinet and found it full of cocaine cans. He was terminated the next day :)

But sniffing sharpy markers all day is ok? Lawsuit!

Someone at my job drank a couple can of this per day. His manager opened his cabinet and found it full of cocaine cans. He was terminated the next day :)

Wow seriously ? I dont drink this or any energy drink. I get my caffeine from good ole fashioned diet pepsi, lol. But, getting fired for drinking an energy drink ? That seems extreme, or the drink is a well known problem ?

Wow seriously ? I dont drink this or any energy drink. I get my caffeine from good ole fashioned diet pepsi, lol. But, getting fired for drinking an energy drink ? That seems extreme, or the drink is a well known problem ?

It's not really a problem, though the name is obviously a bit controversial. The taste may be a bit too intense for some, I had to put the Spicy Hot flavor over ice since drinking it straight friggin' burns like hellfire.

lol never heard of this drink... but my friend has a new energy drink he is marketing called poosie.... it's in a pink glass bottle and he is trying to capture the nasty tasting redbull market around here. he's got about 80 bars in buffalo that is selling it now.

lol never heard of this drink... but my friend has a new energy drink he is marketing called poosie.... it's in a pink glass bottle and he is trying to capture the nasty tasting redbull market around here. he's got about 80 bars in buffalo that is selling it now.

SumPoosie2.jpg

One of the guys at Fortuna's on william tried pushing the Shark drink on me when went to buy a mouse and keyboard (cost me $13 and they are both USB and work perfect)but he creeped me out so I declined the drink he was really persistent too and as for the Cocaine I think Ill avoid that one too. Last time I had an energy drink, Monster, I could feel and hear my heart beating I figured that cant be good so I now avoid energy drinks

Edited by MagesticApe

One of the guys at Fortuna's on william tried pushing the Shark drink on me when went to buy a mouse and keyboard (cost me $13 and they are both USB and work perfect)but he creeped me out so I declined the drink he was really persistent too and as for the Cocaine I think Ill avoid that one too. Last time I had an energy drink, Monster, I could feel and hear my heart beating I figured that cant be good so I now avoid energy drinks

yea most energy drinks make you feel that way, but shark id say really doesn't boost your energy too much, its just enough of a boost to wake you up at that time without really crashing and has a nice strawberry flavor to it

• 5 months later...