Intel® PRO/1000 MT Network Adapter Drivers v8.4

PurSuiT

For anyone out there running Intel Pro/1000 MT desktop NICs here are the updated Intel® PRO/1000 MT Network Adapter Drivers v8.4 (7.4.19)

:bonk:

Nice!! Perhaps its time I should upgrade, as I'm still running v8.3 (7.3.13)

What's new in the 8.4 driver release?

8.4 Adds the Following Features:

The PRO/1000 MT Quad Port Server adapter no longer has a separate INF or separate software downloads. It is now included in the standard PRO adapter driver set.

An improved Makedisk utility to create base driver installation diskettes.

The IDAdapt DOS utility now returns the silicon stepping.

The Windows* INF for the 10/100 adapters has been split into two separate INF's; one for Windows certified 10/100 adapters, and one for obsolete 10/100 adapters that can not meet current certification requirements. See article CS-010579 for details.

Adapter teaming is now allowed in Windows* XP. After creating a team, you will need to reboot before the change is complete. This will be fixed in Windows XP SP2.

Hmmm, not sure what I'm using on the game server box... Guess I'll check when I get home. Be hardpressed to upgrade since I havn't had any issues at all with that system.

Maybe Paroxysm (hey, I think I finally spelled it correctly, without copy 'n pasting!) can test it on Win2k3 server for us... :D