WNY Gamers Club - March LAN Event

WNY Gamers Club March LAN Event

Saturday March 14th, 2009

starting at 2pm

We will have tables/seats for approx 12 to 18+, so let us know your coming to guarantee a spot. There will be the usual chips, pop and food. PM me with any questions you might have. Thanks.

Feel free to pass this invite along....

318 Buffalo St.

Hamburg, NY 14075

Google Map Directions - Driveway is on Oliver Place across from Tim Horton's

I dunno if i shall be attending due to my utter stupidity right now when trying to fix my pc today, i managed to light 3 hard drives on fire and burn out 2 dvd roms thanks to thermaltake making their power supply completely wrong and not idiot proof,

:surrender: :surrender: :surrender: :surrender: :surrender: :surrender: :surrender: :surrender: :surrender: :poster_stupid: B) :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

I dunno if i shall be attending due to my utter stupidity right now when trying to fix my pc today, i managed to light 3 hard drives on fire and burn out 2 dvd roms thanks to thermaltake making their power supply completely wrong and not idiot proof,

Hmmm my Thermaltake is color coded and came with instructions. RTFM much?

I'm probably out for this one. I actually scheduled a LAN here a while back, so ive already got folks coming by this weekend. Im chatting a couple to see if they want to divert down to hamburg for your lan, but will have to touch bases with everyone. I'll give Pursuit the official if we scoot down in force of 6-8, he he. One guy is coming in from Rochester so not sure if he wants to make the extra drive down, so probably not but I'll see what he says.

This one did sneak up on me too, wasnt paying attention since the other one was just 2 weeks ago. But then I realized after I saw this post you guys normally do the 2nd sat. Been buried in OT lately so have completely lost track of time.

Edited by WarSpartan

Anyone coming out to the LAN on saturday load up UT3 black addition from steam. They are doing another Free Preview weekend.

FREE WEEKEND!

All you need is a free Steam account to play the full version of UT3 Black this weekend. Free period starts this Friday at 10am PST and ends Sunday at 1pm PST