Next House LAN ?

Okay cool. Just wanted to pick dates for my house LAN's that did not conflict with wnyg LANs. Im having 'just for fun' LAN's at my place again - so the dates question was in regard to a seperate LAN than the wnyg LANs. My question might have been confusing - sorry for that :)

Ill post the dates on them as I pick 'em and you guys are welcome to come. Contact info will be included in my posts so holler if you want to hit one.

Thanks,

Wayne

np, trying to also make some time to go down to one of the GPA LANs and would have enuff room for 3 ppl to go with me, just need to get out to Hamburg and I will drive from my place. Thinking about the 4th Saturday in Febuary if any one is interested.

So who's actually going to be there as its v day? B)

Dragon

Crap!! I might have to make it on the 21st then! damn! Although I'm game to make it on the 14th but I think wifey would have a problem with that... (damn chic holidays... :wub: should be a law that states chic holidays cannot ever be on a friday or saturday! :) )

Tec

This was just crossing my mind today, but did not want to look at the date. Figured if it was the 14th some pussy wiped :wub: ass hole would bring it up first... ...Dragon???? Who would have guessed??? :goodjob: :):wub: :score: B) :toot: :welldone: :WTF: :yahoo: :agreed: :cha91:

My first plan did not work.

"You have posted a message with more emoticons that this board allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message"

I'm not the only one up shits creek if we go to a lan on v day. Just stating the obvious.

Unless....

We all bring our gf/wifes to Techboy's cook dinner for them, then say, "well, since we're here, you girls can chat, we'll be downstairs." :)

Dragon

So who's actually going to be there as its v day? :)

Dragon

Crap!! I might have to make it on the 21st then! damn!

Tec

7th works alittle better for me, but I can move things around if needed. Just will not be able to stay that late. :wub: