January's LAN Party Extravaganza

PurSuiT

January's LAN Party Extravaganza

This will be our 12th LPE Event taking place on

Saturday January 17th

starting at 12 noon

The 2008 LPEs were such a blast, that we are holding yet another one of our great LAN Events at the Milton J. Brounshidle Post 205 on Saturday January 17th. As always food and soda will be included, and still only $15 pre-sale.

Signup is open!!!

As many of you are aware, we have the finest network equipment, so everyone is on gigabit (wireless is also avalible), and there is full internet access during the whole event!!

Feel free to pass this invite along and we hope to see you there!

Milton J. Brounshidle Post 205

3354 Delaware Ave, Kenmore, NY 14217

Keep an eye on this thread for more info as it is posted.

Thanks!

WNYG Staff

Don't tell us...we already signed up. Go outside the box.

Everyone on the forums signed up??? hmmm!!!! Or even everyone that is active on the fourms??? hmmmm!!! Could have fooled me. Also I spam all equally, there is no box, I am not bound by walls. Also need to bump the post for the crawlers to get it and take it way outside the box.

• 2 weeks later...

I just posted the lan party extravaganze website link on www.cyberjockssucks.com so maybe some of their former members will decide to show up, who knows

also I may be looking for a ride to/from the LPE this month if hellz/pat cant offer me a ride, I'll offer gas money to whoever can pick me up before and drop me off after the lan, I live in kenmore off of delaware like 1 mile or less from where LPE is held, I'd like to help set up like last time if possible so if any of you can come through for me and give me a ride to/from the lan i really appreciate it! :) :ThanxSmiley:

Edited by darkviper039

• 2 weeks later...