Red Alert 3

WarSpartan

Looks like it is going to be released next Tuesday. I might chk it out, would like to chk out Farcry 2 first, but do not ahve the time this weekend

funny, since I was gonna edit my november lan party post to include farcry 2 and maybe ra3 for games to be played!

For those getting this but not playing warhammer online, you can donate your Warhammer Special Item codes you get with this game to me and I'll hold an invent ingame w/ the prizes being a code. It's for some Hat that is pretty nifty for your characters.

For those getting this but not playing warhammer online, you can donate your Warhammer Special Item codes you get with this game to me and I'll hold an invent ingame w/ the prizes being a code. It's for some Hat that is pretty nifty for your characters.

Too bad I didnt catch this earlier, I was looking for someone to give the code to, and one of the guys on the vent server took it last night.

I have the game now and am starting to play around with it. Its feeling solid so far. What Im really liking as I learn is the variety of strategic gameplay options available. Good stuff. Plus theres Co-Op mode for those into that. The units are actually very cool.

My handle is WarSpartan when I finally try some online matches, and I know a vent server we can get on if someone wants to try it out at some point, unless wnyg has one now. Sorry Im not a big xfire guy.