Bordello Battles... No Really

Mother Lover

OK, this game is a riot. it is a turn based pimp strategy game.

http://www.bordellobattles.com?ref=zombie

You start the game with a certain number of turns and a little bit of money. You need to go out and find your ho's, hire some thugs, buy some weapons and start pimpin'. You are in competition with a few thousand other pimps, so occasionally your house will get attacked and they will try to steal your ho's or your money or they will try to trash your crib.

I have been playing it for a week and a half and im hooked. There are no graphics... its all turn based.

Money ceases to become an issue after a while, hell I have a $10,000,000 payoff to the police, and my ho's can make that up in one turn. But turns are a big deal. Almost everything you do requires turns.

I usually check it when I get home from work and before i go to bed... just like checking the email. I tend to check in on it several times a day at work too...heheh...

click on that link and sign up...play it for a week and tell me it aint cool...(and i get bonus turns if you sign up with the above link and play for a while - woo hoo)

Someone else showed this to me the other day.  It's like Drugwars w/ Hoes.  *yawn*

OK, let me get this straight, sex, drugs and power DOESN'T interest you, but a picture of hundreds of naked men DOES get your attention?!!!! :o

The funny thing is when I saw the picture, you know, the one that has Chris all hot & bothered ( LOL ), there as actually women in there to. Why do I know this? When I had my wife take a look at it to show her just how truly STUPID people can be, she saw a female in the group.

-- Nem