Lan Party setup

Hi everyone, I've lurked and posted a little around here but never have made it to one of the LPE's (I no longer actually live in WNY) but was wondering how you guys have the tables setup for your parties? Some friends of mine and I do our own parties but we always fail to have a good table setup to keep the cords out of danger and provide enough room for everyone.

We have set tables up in 3 straight lines... ...then again we have been doing LANs at the same location since 2003. Here is a god pic of the layout from one of are first LANs

DSC_0022s.jpg

To the left of the picture is one more row of tables against the wall and the we have a side room to the right of the picture as a console area, or for more PC gamers if needed.

thanks for the picture PurSuiT. I guess it really depends on how much space and the shape that determines how everything is setup... Normally we have either done the same ally configuration that is in the picture, or done a square w/ the cables in the center.

CRT's have been good monitors over the years.... And they usually have a great death throw.... Not to mention that LCD's have come a long way in the last 8 years or so; and you can get a decent one for a reasonable price.