My Force Unleashed

Dragon

Hmmm... that wouldn't have been an issue 4 you BUT you had to go sell your PS3 like a N00b because there wasn't any games out that you liked @ the time EVEN though I told that you to be patient, the good stuff will be out soon enough. :P

The demo for "Star Wars - The Force Unleashed" is HOT. It's a total blast to play. The Force powers are jacked up BIGTIME. I already have mine reserved & paid off for my PS3. I can't wait for this game!!

ParoxysM, do U own a Wii? There's a special version of the game coming out for the Wii that features an exclusive "Light Saber battling mode" where U & a buddy can go head-to-head w/ the Wii Remotes & see who's the better Jedi.

-- Nem

Too bad it's not available on the PC or a console that I own...

Sorry to hear that man, you really are missing out on some awesome "non-pc" games stuff. There's a reason why I have a PS3 & Wii, the PC simply can't cover it all.

-- Nem

ah, for me if it ain't PC it ain't happnin.

Sorry to hear that man, you really are missing out on some awesome "non-pc" games stuff. There's a reason why I have a PS3 & Wii, the PC simply can't cover it all.

-- Nem

ah, for me if it ain't PC it ain't happnin.

I hate all controlers unless it's the Nintendo MAX. Giver me WSAD

nes_max.jpg

Edited by DaPoets