TF2 Tonight

KungFooChef

Last night was a "Heavy-Fest" everywhere, as could be expected... I never play Heavy, so I took the opportunity to work on some of those Medic & Pyro achievements :)

I'll keep an eye on the WNYG TF2 server this evening, and try to hop in around 8 - after reading to the kids.

Cheers,

KFC

It was fun times last night and it was really nice having my guild EXCEED join up on the server for a while. I'm really thinking that Wednesday nights at least, everyone in WNY Gamers should join up on our Ventrilo Server for a better TF2 experience if we are going to be on the same server. The ingame voice for TF2 is extremely limited and terrible sound quaility compared to Ventrilo.

I'll PM the login info by next Wednesday to those that want it. Just post here if you do. We have had a channel just for TF2 since the game came out.

I've never had much issue with TF2 comms. Of course, when not on the same team, all talk isn't usually enabled.

Anyway, was cool between 9-10pm. Pursuit was around at that point. There were a bunch of other folks from some clan... I forget who they were... decent battles on the new maps. Then at a map change, everyone disappeared. Oh well.

That clan was mine =EX= for EXCEED. the reason why ingame coms suck is because when not on a map or people are on the other team you can't talk at all. Plus you can't regulate individual volumes for people... one guy was so loud I had to turn the volume down but everyone else was normal level so I could barely hear people then... Ventrillo takes care of that.