UTserver

Guest Major_Chaos

Hmmm, good question... perhaps later today or early tmrw. I was doing some arranging last night and put the servers in a new location!

Wait a sec here, did B.Ob. just "admit" that he did some "physical" labor other than catching up on his "sleeping skills"?!?!

Dragon, make a note of this, it could be useful one day!! B)

I may have to stop over during the week b4 the lan party to check things out.

-- Nem

They need to server up soon B.Ob., so they dont look too uncoordinated at the LAN...

Oh, they are serving again currently!! B) This very box was one of 3 that moved.... Did everything (mostly) during a 3-5am moving bing. Damn I feel like an ISP.... B)

Are U saying that U did a "Change of Management" during those hours B.Ob.?!   :o
I guess you could call it that.... No change in equipment thou! But mine was successful the first time! ;)

is it up and running yet? and if so, what is the ip address?
Patience grasshopper....

I am trying to be patient , but I am having ut2k4 dt's

You'll have to practice online, or use Instant Action (against da bots) for some gibbag action before the LAN. I've been trying to re-arrange and clean down here, and have even cut down on my sleep... :lol:

Althou take heart.... UT2k4 will probably be the first game up as everyone starts to set up!!!