Doom4 Announced

Doom4 Announced

Production has begun on DOOM 4™, the next journey into the legendary DOOM universe. We are expanding our internal team and are currently hiring to work on this highly anticipated title.

"DOOM is part of the id Software DNA and demands the greatest talent and brightest minds in the industry to bring the next installment of our flagship franchise to Earth," said Todd Hollenshead, CEO, id Software. "It's critical for id Software to have the best creative minds in-house to develop games that meet the standards synonymous with our titles."

Hmmm... I wonder how much they learned from the screw-up Doom3 was to make this one actually enjoyable.

Do these bring back any bitter memories?!?! .....

*twitch, spasm*... must use flashlight to see what's out there BUT I need the gun out to shoot the badguys @ the same time! Wait, the flashlight beam is narrowly focused that I still can't see squatt!!! *twitch, spasm*

I'm being chased by flesh eating critters that are moving ALOT faster than me but I'm so cool that I don't need to RUN, just walk quickly

What? No Co-Op mode built into the game? Why would I want anything like that, I'll just wait on someone to make a MOD for it. SINGLE player mode is SOOO much better

-- Nem

/me whispers all this game needed to be fun (single player) was the duct tape flashlight mod

But since I got the game on release, I played mostly multi-player.