New Lungs anyone?? Taoist Tai Chi Last night

Last night a few of us went up to Toronto for higher level training in Taoist Tai Chi. A gentleman (Dave) from about 4 hours from Toronto was in the city for a few month and had been practicing Taoist Tai Chi for about 13 years. I'm not sure what his condition was but he was in Toronto because he said he had BOTH of his lungs removed... I asked him "Both??", and he said yeah, had them replaced w/ new ones 5 weeks ago. So I was a bit shocked to see someone standing next to me that just had BOTH lungs replaced 5 weeks ago and at a Tai Chi class.... He said his doctors were amazed at his fairly quick recovery as he had been doing some of the Taoist and Buddhist exercises in the hospital and they cleared him to go ahead and go to Tai Chi class but to take it easy of course. Tony Kwon (who studied w/ the creator of Taoist Tai Chi, Master Moy Lin Shin for 28 years) runs the class and worked with him briefly to correct his form a lot and to understand his limits. With in perhaps 30 seconds he begins to breath very heavily and becomes tirelessly winded so it's short sessions for him but simply amazing... He will be in Toronto for the next 2 months recovering before he is able to go back home.