New Taoist Tai Chi Class April 2nd Mon/Wed nights

This class I will be teaching will be from 6pm - 7pm Mondays and Wednesdays starting Wednesday April 2nd. It will last for 3 months to learn the Taoist Tai Chi set of 108 movements and then continuing classes are offered after that to refine your abilities and really increase health, balance, memory, and more.

More info can be found at www.taoist.org

Peace and hair grease!!

• 2 weeks later...
I'm leaving tonight for the Taoist Temple in Orangeville Canada to study the Taoist Tai Chi Sword set until Sunday night.

:(

Cool, good luck!!!

This was a pretty amazing weekend... It took me a lot of extra practice, but I'm able to get through the full 53 movements of the Taoist taijijian (Sword Set) by myself. It really works my thighs, hips, upper and lower spine, chest as well as my ankles. From Friday morning through to Sunday afternoon it was about 20 hours of instruction not including all the extra time and late nights we all spent in the secondary practice hall working with each other on the moves and sequence. I guess I was picking it up quickly because even though this was my 1st time taking it (75% took it before), they eventually made me set leader to keep the pace and movement sequence. When I got back to buffalo Sunday I opened up our TTCS branch at about 6pm and practiced off and on until 11pm. I was told to practice every day for a couple hours a day for 21 days by the elder Taoist woman who lives there and would pop in and out durring the weekend to do a set with us. I'm going to take what she said to heart.