A bit sore/stiff. I had my bone marrow test yesterday. I was in considerable pain, and think I was squeezing my wife's hand a bit too hard.... I had a bad reaction (shaking and chills) after they were done but they gave me some juice and a blanket, and took more blood (ugh, yes, stick another hole in me please.... :o ) watched me for a bit and I got better and went home. I'm a bit stiff/sore now. It feels like someone shot me in the hip.... (that was where they took the marrow from) My next appt is the 26th, and I might need to get another bone marrow test done then.... :lol:

*sigh* Got results back, I have to have another bone marrow test next week! :(

:damm: :brickwall:

I'm hoping its just the high platelete count, as the Dr warned about, that is showing there! But won't know til they tap my bone again and get another chunk and some fluid.

I had my 2nd (since hospital release) bone marrow test on Tuesday. Fortunately, it went quicker and with less pain than last time!!! My platelet count did come back down a bit, so that shouldn't be skewing the results this time. I will find out the results the later part of next week.