Dungeon Siege

bobsbrat

;)

That is just too damn funny Mary. I can relate to that issue very easily. Back when I first got that game & I was working till the wee hours of the morning, I often found myself staying up till 4 or 5am w/o even realizing it at first. The game was THAT addicting for me. I was able to bring control back into my life eventually & no longer suffer from nights of very little sleep ;-) If necessary, I suppose Bob could always put a limiter on the pc so that it automatically shutsdown at a given timeframe. Best of luck to ya Bratlady!!!

-- Nem

When did U start playing this game again Mary?? And how often to play for when U sit down in front of the PC & Bob isn't trying to kidnap you off to somewhere else? I used to sit down for 2 - 4 hrs at a time to play when I got a chance.

-- Nem

p.s. -- Dungeon Siege 2 is in the works & will hopefully be out soon.

Yes, please mark this place in time!!!! Hopefully I'll see her again before the wedding.... B)

Limitter, yeah, I like that.... DS selfs destructs after 3 hours, but will be nice enough to save the current place in the game.... ;) As, I don't want to be completely evil.... :P

B.Ob.

U of all people should know that taking that extra step in evilness is sometimes necessary, especially when it is your Fiance that we are talking about here. Doesn't one of her screen names involve the word "evil" in it?! ;) I'm sure there's a special special self-destruct or shutdown program out there for ya to use made by people who feel your pain.

-- Nem