My wife is going to Jail

HEY!! My wife is going to Jail!!!

MDA Lock Up

Keep me out of Jail!

"Here's the scoop. Somebody volunteered me to be locked up to raise funds for the Muscular Dystrophy Association. I have to be locked away unless I raise at least $1300.00. Unfortunately, they wont tell me who volunteered me. That person has entered into the MDA witness protection program. Wait until I find out who turned me in to the MDA Authorities! I do have some suspects in mind. Possibly, my kids, sister, sister in law, husband, friends... I will find out eventually!!!! Now that I'm going to MDA Jail, I figured I should get a head start on raising my bail money. After all, prison stripes don't look good on me! (Thanks to my Sister-In-Law, I got prison garb for Christmas. She is my #1 suspect).

All Proceeds go to my bail money for MDA"

I can view the first link in IE, but FF.

Invalid Request or Operation

There was a problem retrieving the information you requested from the server. Your secure session may have been timed out as a security measure due to inactivity.

If you are attempting to access a page for an open MDA event, please close all web browsers and try again. If you are attempting to access a page for a closed MDA event, or believe that you have reached this page in error, please contact your local MDA office.

I'm going to win!!