Duke Trailer Coming

Duke Nukem Forever Trailer Coming

"Is it possible that the biggest vaporware title of all time might be coming at some point in the future? George Broussard from 3D Realms has announced in their forums that a “teaser trailer” for Duke Nukem Forever would be posted for download later today at noon CST."

3D Realms

December 18, 2007 - Last Saturday we had our annual company Christmas party. It was a lot of fun as usual but it featured one special surprise. It turns out that several people had been secretly working late nights and into the wee hours of the morning preparing a special video for those at the party. They created a short teaser for Duke Nukem Forever.

Guys just to manage expectations...This is a teaser. It's not a full blown trailer like the 2001 trailer (but something like that is coming).

:)

Duke Nukem Forever Coming To "Multiple Platforms"

http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/2320.html

"Maybe if they wait long enough, it could arrive as a launch title for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox 720."

As CEO Scott Miller said, “We plan to have a multi-platform release if possible. but we're not nailing down a date yet."

I finally got to see a flash-version before I left work! Thanks to ParoxysM for the quick and extensive list of sites!!!

Been a while since I've trolled 3drealms site for duke info.... Duke3D is the game that got me into PC gaming, so its like a 2nd coming for me... I think my forum comments/interests are still: When this game comes out, NOTHING ELSE matters!!!

Yeah, I'm excited!!!! :)

That was kind of a let down...I thought it would have some game content.

Yes and no for me. It is GREAT to see something, and that it was made without the intent for public viewing, I'm happy as sh!t to see it, although it wets my appetite for LOTS more!!! (Well, it is a teaser after all.) There appeared to be about 2-3 secs of game footage (the 2 different enemies roaring). Needless to say, it will be analyzed frame-by-frame on 3D Realms forums!!!!

Pros: Requires prototype hardware, amazing storyline, fantastic map editor, completely reinvents the FPS paradigm

Cons: Major diversion from past Duke Nukems, extra characters, MMORPG version is a bit laggy

"It must have been an angel, or a mistake by an employee, because I was able to purchase a Corporate Preview Demo, and I haven't stopped playing it since. I highly recommend pre-ordering this game, so more pressure will be put on them to release it! Unfinished game, bah! It's perfect as is, and you can patch it later!"

Duke4.net "Clint Nukem" Soundboard

As part of our Christmas surprises, RedSplat had the idea for us to come up with a Duke Nukem soundboard, which I might add, he designed himself and refused to include his name in, because he's a modest bastard. Using the amazing talent of our friend Clint Basinger, we've been able to create new one-liners for you to enjoy, all in the spirit of Jon St. John's original voice. Clint also recorded some of the classic clips from Duke3D so you can hear them in clean, stereo MP3 format. Now just wait for the 70 or so sounds to load, please, and expect more stuff from us for Christmas.

• 2 weeks later...