Latest Nvidia drivers

AngelofDth

I assume your talking about the Version: 56.64 that was released March 15th. Just curious, since I'll be moving my GF3 (which is running the 45.23's currently without issue) to a different PC... What games did you have issues with? Or was the card unstable all the time? Also, what card do you have?

I have the G4 Ti4600 the 4x card not the 8x. I believe it was the 53.x drivers or somethign like that that made my game or in some rare cases my system crash everytime I luanched into a game that requred 3d acceleration. I only had tried 4 games I assumed it would be the same for all.. Games were RTCW, Enemy Teritory, Need for speed Underground, and the Pain killer demo I think.

One of the things youl notice right off the bat with the new drivers is that they will re organize and modify how the advanced properties of the card look like. But other than that i think i see a performance increase but I wasnt so in depth as to do before and after benchmarking. Sorry.