November 07 Games

B.Ob.

This just a small sampling, what games, that come out this month, are you looking forward to playing?!?

Week of November 4th

- Gears of War PC 11/6,

- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 11/5,

- Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance 11/5,

- Empire Earth III 11/6,

- F.E.A.R. Perseus Mandate 11/6,

Week of November 11th

- Crysis 11/13

- Sega Rally Revo 11/13

- Sim City Societies 11/13

- Panzer Killer 11/15

Week of November 18th

- Unreal Tournament 3 11/19

(11 games, ugh)

I will probably just pick up CoD4, EE3, Crysis, Sim City Societies, and UT3, that should keep me busy... :P

Frontlines: Fuel for War :Jan 08

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 11/5,

Crysis 11/15

These are the top 3, and pretty much only games I'm going to buy. Frontlines: Fuel for War is really supposed to blow away all the FPS that are coming out in the next 2 months, Crysis included.

That is a BOLD statement there my friend about Frontlines & I'm looking forward to seeing if it comes true.

As for my top 3 line-up of games I'm looking forward to...

1) Crysis

2) Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

3) Unreal Tournament 3

As for Frontlines release date, I got it showing as 2/12/08 whereas U have it showing as 1/08. The game is definitely showing alot of promise.

-- Nem

Frontlines: Fuel for War :Jan 08

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 11/5,

Crysis 11/15

These are the top 3, and pretty much only games I'm going to buy. Frontlines: Fuel for War is really supposed to blow away all the FPS that are coming out in the next 2 months, Crysis included.

We will see how long either of them stay on xFire's 10.... If either last more then 6 months, then that might back you up. :P I have been praying for WoW to leave the top spot for 2 years now and looks like Hellgate London may be on there for awhile now. Just like evercrack... :P