MassiveLAN 2008

PurSuiT

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just look at the wall/ground when the planes bomb you to increase your fps...or just die, lol.

Turn you settings down to medium then. I max out the fps display @ 1600x1200 with med settings. It does dip into the red zone sometime, but it's rare.

Just look at the wall/ground when the planes bomb you to increase your fps...or just die, lol.

Turn you settings down to medium then. I max out the fps display @ 1600x1200 with med settings. It does dip into the red zone sometime, but it's rare.

I put everything down, lowest settings at 640x480 on my 24 inch wide... and it still skipped during the plane bombs...

I dunno, just been playing DoTA instead for now.

;-P

The screen is actually supposed to shake widely when the planes bomb. So what you are experiencing is probably how the game is intended to run. Its annoying as shiz but its part of the game :) But if its flat out skipping - well you're not that worse off the than rest of us when the planes bomb, cause our screens go crazy, lol. You lose targets, cant aim worse a shiz and can get a little disoriented out of it. W00t, lol.

The screen is actually supposed to shake widely when the planes bomb. So what you are experiencing is probably how the game is intended to run. Its annoying as shiz but its part of the game :) But if its flat out skipping - well you're not that worse off the than rest of us when the planes bomb, cause our screens go crazy, lol. You lose targets, cant aim worse a shiz and can get a little disoriented out of it. W00t, lol.

the AIMBot and Wall Hack Paroxyms just gave me works prefect, now I just hide in the wall, click the right mouse and rack up the head shots in FFA.

AIMBot and Wall Hacks for C0D4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDbQ_mfFggc

Why do you even post stuff like that...we all know that you search for those things already.

You don't even know what that means that I posted to JW, that is the ROFL part.

I know you use AIMBots and Wall Hacks though, when we used to play BF2 most of your screen shots either did not show up or where all lines and fuzzy. As soon as we turned auto kicking on for that you no longer came on the server. hmmmmm RTFOTFL if you want, not sure I would trust you not to cheat even at a game of checkers. :)

I think you are mistaking skillz (me) from skilless (you).

I'm not the one who plays with a blanket over his head/LCD at the LAN, so no one can see your H@X0R5. You should be looking at something else like the other dudes...

:)

29gee7o.jpg

I think you are mistaking skillz (me) from skilless (you).

I'm not the one who plays with a blanket over his head/LCD at the LAN, so no one can see your H@X0R5. You should be looking at something else like the other dudes...

:)

29gee7o.jpg

I am the one she is walking over too, the one standing by the bar!

• 1 month later...

Just a reminder, MassiveLAN 2008 will be taking the place of our July LPE event. Signup is open.

http://www.massivelan.com/module.php?module=lansnap

This is a weekend event but for the price it is worth it even if only showing for Saturday afternoon, evening or night. For more info chk out thier web site.

http://www.massivelan.com/