TeamSpeak/Ventrilo

DaPoets

I'm wondering... What do you all think about using one of our many spare computers laying around to host a Teamspeak or Ventrilo server for us to easily get up online for a frag session in between our monthly events...

Just throwing it out there.

And actually, now that I think about it, a friend of mine owns a computer consulting business and he has a public TS we could use if we wanted to.

Edited by DaPoets

We used to have a channel on the SQuery Vent server. Now that winter is here again we might get them to set one up again...

Dragon had instructions listed here for the server...

http://bf2.wnyg.net/ventset.html

Our old channel was gone last time I was on. Not sure if that is the server info anymore also, nice thing is thier server is normally filled so even someone from WNYG was not on you could find others playing something.

We also have a xFire channel, just that the voice chat get funky sometimes... and we had a TS server but no one really like the interface. Vent seems to work the best.

We can talk to Tank and I would think get a vent Channel setup again. What you think Dragon?