October's LAN Party Extravaganza

B.Ob.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What time are you giving away the orange box...maybe I'll sneak out on a non-smoke smoke break.

Wouldn't have known ahead of time, other than it was after dinner.

October's LAN Party Extravaganza

Saturday October 13th

starting at 12 noon

LPE v7 (April '07) was such a blast, that we are holding a 75 person LAN at the Milton J. Brounshidle Post 205 on Saturday April 14th. Pizza and soda will be included, and its only $15 presale.

Signup Open!!

As many of you are aware, we have the finest network equipment, so everyone is on gigabit, and there even is full internet access thru dual cable modems!!

Feel free to pass this invite along and we hope to see you there!

Milton J. Brounshidle Post 205

3354 Delaware Ave, Kenmore, NY 14217

GRRR i missed the lan i woke up yesterday i forgot all about it *CRIES* nooo :/

Not as bad as I had it. Was packed up with the computer sitting next to the front door when I get a phone call from the apartments I landlord. One tenant basically freaked out, so I spent the entire afternoon to early evening calling and talking with police, changing every lock on all the doors to the apartments, giving notice of termination of lease, and the necessary paperwork to boot. And of course the whole time watching the minutes tick away on the lan. What a fun day...

Yep, definately a FUN TIME!! For those that missed it, pencil in Saturday Jan 12th 2008!!!

Website should be updated within a few days. Pics from the lan will also be posted soon.

Many thanks also to CPU Magazine and eDimensional for sending some great stuff for the LAN!!!