In despirate need of help here...

Buckett

I've got a system that I need to get up and running ASAP, but I'm in need of a video card for a short period of time. I need something that's PCIe, and can handle shaders 2.0 and vertex 2.0 (Radeon X700/GeForce 6600 or better in either series). I'm short on cash right now, or else I would buy one from eBay or newegg...

Is there anyone that can help me out for a couple of weeks? Maybe even be willing to sell me the card (if I can pay you in 2 weeks)?! I really ned to get this rig up. It's for a job I've got to get done in CAD, and I don't have a spare PCIe card.

I have a Sapphire x1050 128m (512 hypermem) pci-e card, but don't think it has enough juice for you. Details here - although its a full height card, not the half that is shown.

Tell me when you're available, and I'll drive in from Lockport and pick it up! If this works, you'll be my hero, B.Ob.!! :lol:

You could call me....or I can call you....Or...umm...well....yea, I'll call you after 5....

Edited by Buckett

W00t!! Everything is working great with that, B.Ob.!! Thanks again, man. I'll have it back in a couple of weeks. Thinking about actually picking up one of those, since they're so cheap....either that, or an x1300....

W00t!! Everything is working great with that, B.Ob.!! Thanks again, man. I'll have it back in a couple of weeks. Thinking about actually picking up one of those, since they're so cheap....either that, or an x1300....

NP, glad it worked for you!! :lol: