3dmark Scores

ParoxysM

it reads the monitor's brand and model type... Viewsonic UltraBrite A90f+

The monitor cable is hard connected to the monitor so switching the cable isn't possible unfortunately... Perhaps at the lan event I could connect someone's monitor that has a DVI-D input to my machine to see if crossfire works fine on it...

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it reads the monitor's brand and model type... Viewsonic UltraBrite A90f+

The monitor cable is hard connected to the monitor so switching the cable isn't possible unfortunately... Perhaps at the lan event I could connect someone's monitor that has a DVI-D input to my machine to see if crossfire works fine on it...

Sure, I'll bring my LCD over for ya to try!! We can even try my NEC MultiSync 19" CRT if you like.

Thanks, I appreciate any help!

No prob, just remind me. I'm in Vegas for a few more days yet and might forget come Saturday!

Actually Bob, could we try when you get back into town? If it does work then on Friday I'll go to best buy and pick up the LG 19inch Widescreen LCD. it's only $200 and has a 3000:1 contrast ratio w/ 5ms. Should be great for gaming.

Actually Bob, could we try when you get back into town? If it does work then on Friday I'll go to best buy and pick up the LG 19inch Widescreen LCD. it's only $200 and has a 3000:1 contrast ratio w/ 5ms. Should be great for gaming.

Sure, I'll catch you on xfire and we can set something up.

I bought this today from Office Max for $169.99

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16824112007

SCEPTRE X20WG-1080P Black 20" 5ms(GTG) DVI Widescreen LCD Monitor 300 cd/m2 1000:1 Built in Speakers - Retail

Windows Vista Certified

Recommended Resolution 1680 x 1050

Response Time 5ms(GTG)

Contrast Ratio 1000:1

Display Colors 16.2 Million

Brightness 300 cd/m2

I had to go to two office max locations since they were selling out.

• 3 months later...

First attempt and just put this system together tonight, no OC yet, only thing that has changed is the Mother Board, CPU and MEM. Same HD, video card, PSU, CPU heat sink, case fans and case are the same; I did not even have to reinstall Vista Ultimate 64-bit , and I do not have to have my side panel off any more due to heat as I am running 50+ watts less.

2900XT = 11428 3dmark06

http://service.futuremark.com/orb/resultan...mp;UID=13426302

Nice score bro...you are almost double my score!! Your CPU and VC smoke mine!! Keep wait to see the OC results!!

Looking at the chart you are faster than 90% of the computers who took the test, but the fastest computer is more than 4x your score (damn). In real life, you are probably faster than 99.9% of the computers as only benchmarkers and overclockers use this tool.

It almost makes me want to upgrade. It's good to see that Vista detected everything well and didn't force a reinstallation. I'm on my 3rd motherboard with this installation of XP.

NICE PurSuit, that is everthig at stock speed I assume?

Was looking through those results and noticed the CPU was set from a 6600 2.4Ghz to a 6700 2.6Ghz. Either I got a 6700 for real or the bios default is 6700. So for that test it was st 6700, alittle OC'd 200Mhz. Just odd the the BIOS default is 6700. I am not complaining though.