Everyone/couple has their nitch that other people look at like "WTF." Staying with PurSuit for a few months got me to like and hate some things about him. For example, he wakes up late, but still has the time to iron his underwear. I'm like "dude, we are late for work...no one is going to see your panties anyways."

Easy, Springer is off the air!! You didn't think those people left the earth, did you?!?

:blink:

Everyone/couple has their nitch that other people look at like "WTF." Staying with PurSuit for a few months got me to like and hate some things about him. For example, he wakes up late, but still has the time to iron his underwear. I'm like "dude, we are late for work...no one is going to see your panties anyways."

He wears panties?

what ever, I ironed my shirts and pants as I did not want to roll in like a homeless person. Having Hilfiger shirts does not make up for them being wrinkled, though some ppl seem to think it does. Anyways when we were on the road ppl did not know we were late as we made the times we showed up.

BTW, dude your farts when you sleep are nasty and waking up with you staring at me freaked me out. So gald you did not touch me!