Which to choose?

Sacred

If you just want a board that will get you by on your RAM, CPU (939) and "want" crossfire. Buy a cheap board.

This one was right in line with that and offers everthing I am guessing you want. Specailly if you have not OC'd your CPU by now.

SAPPHIRE PC-A9RD580Adv Socket 939 ATI CrossFire Radeon Xpress 3200 ATX AMD CrossFire Motherboard

939 is out the door (AKA DEAD), if you are doing a full upgrade I would say go AM2 or 775. I really am not happy at all with the 939's OCing then again I got an X2 not and OPTY

ABIT AT8 32X Socket 939 ATI CrossFire Radeon Xpress 3200 ATX AMD Motherboard - Retail 110.00

or this one

ASUS A8R32-MVP Deluxe Socket 939 ATI CrossFire Radeon Xpress 3200 ATX AMD Motherboard - Retail 122.00

Although nice, that is a lot of $$ to be spending on a system that requires you to get a new video card and not being the most current socket, which is AM2.

ABIT AT8 32X Socket 939 ATI CrossFire Radeon Xpress 3200 ATX AMD Motherboard - Retail 110.00

or this one

ASUS A8R32-MVP Deluxe Socket 939 ATI CrossFire Radeon Xpress 3200 ATX AMD Motherboard - Retail 122.00

Although nice, that is a lot of $$ to be spending on a system that requires you to get a new video card and not being the most current socket, which is AM2.

I know but the cpu and memory are still good. looking at abit and asus they are known for there quality boards.

I saw a used Asus board sell for almost 180.00 on ebay recently.

Edited by Sacred

I saw a used Asus board sell for almost 180.00 on ebay recently.

Just be careful using one sale as a meter stick, as one is born every minute....

Just know you have a limited budget, that one abit would leave a decent amount left for a new pci-e vid card and get you rolling and then you can sell you agp card on ebay. And seeing AGP versions of the same GPU are going for more, selling that soon should net you a decent amount.