Sapphire Radeon X1950 PRO Utimate Edition 256MB PCI-Express

Sacred

This one was not that cheap when I got mine, but has a cooler that I think is more desirable, as it blow out of the case.

HIS Hightech H195PRQT256DDN-R Radeon X1950PRO

I like the x1950xt w/ the HIS Cooler on it. Those cards tend to have better clock speeds on them due to being more OC'd than the other ones b/c of that type of HSF. at least that's what I've noticed when comparing cards w/ HIS coolers. I would go for that one Sacred, U'll like it.

-- Nem

This one was not that cheap when I got mine, but has a cooler that I think is more desirable, as it blow out of the case.

I like the x1950xt w/ the HIS Cooler on it. Those cards tend to have better clock speeds on them due to being more OC'd than the other ones b/c of that type of HSF. at least that's what I've noticed when comparing cards w/ HIS coolers. I would go for that one Sacred, U'll like it.

-- Nem

I think you are thinking of the Turbo versions of their cards....

-- Nem

I probably am BUT I still say to get that Video Card instead of the other, might as well get all the bang for the buck he plans on spending & since it's not that much higher, that's all the more reason to get it.

That's my other 2 cents on this topic :guns9:

-- Nem

-- Nem

I probably am BUT I still say to get that Video Card instead of the other, might as well get all the bang for the buck he plans on spending & since it's not that much higher, that's all the more reason to get it.

That's my other 2 cents on this topic :guns9:

-- Nem

I think the HIS card would be a better buy. The clock speeds onit are higher than the Sapphire.

-- Nem

That HIS x1950Pro is a Turbo version

-- Nem

That HIS x1950Pro is a Turbo version

That one is, yes. Just saying all their cards are not Turbo. Althou many of them have superior coolers....