127.50 Asus A8V Deluxe motherboard - in mint condition!

Sacred

Mint sounds fishy.... This is not a comic book you are buying. If it was never used and just tested to make sure it worked, possibly. Of course, you gotta pretty take their word on how much it was used.... For that kinda of money, I'd expect a nicer looking m/b.

Just keep in mind this is older tech. Eventually you'll have to do a full system upgrade, or at least, m/b, cpu, mem and vid card. Do you have any rough time frame for that? I would think the new games will start to show the systems age by the end of this year.

Mint sounds fishy.... This is not a comic book you are buying. If it was never used and just tested to make sure it worked, possibly. Of course, you gotta pretty take their word on how much it was used.... For that kinda of money, I'd expect a nicer looking m/b.

Just keep in mind this is older tech. Eventually you'll have to do a full system upgrade, or at least, m/b, cpu, mem and vid card. Do you have any rough time frame for that? I would think the new games will start to show the systems age by the end of this year.

I can't see paying more then 55.00 for a used MB. I have a bid of 22.00 in on a gigabyte board.