February Lan Party Teams...

A couple people mentioned that we should have predefined teams when joining multiplayer games. Now there are Pros and Cons to this. Please list your opinions within this thread.

Pros

Same team members work better together

Strategies!!

Less tking

Defense

Balanced games

Cons

Need to have members present

Having Pursuit on your team and he's upstairs watching TV

Some people dont know how to switch teams if accidentily join the wrong one

I think that with the number of people we had at this last one, defined teams would have worked out great. One side of the room against the other. The last couple BF maps we played, I spent the whole time trying to find Nemesis so we could team up and work together. Something we could work on at the next party *cough*Pursuit where are you*cough*.

Everything you mentioned can be worked out if we had organized teams. The only real problem is with switching teams. It only a problem it the server is set to even teams. I had to join the Col and kill myself to switch sides to help Mind Bender when we first started playing BF. Just need to make sure even teams is turned off the server.

I think Tking happens, it just shouldn't happen as much as it was. When I play BF online I live by the line Shoot first ask questions later. So I'm guilty of it too once in awhile. And there's not much you can do when you fire a tank round into a crowd of people and someone from your team happens to be in said crowd(learn to take one for the team and stop wihinning :ph34r: ). We'll just have to make sure everyone is straight on who the infidel is next time. B)

Dragon

I think that with the number of people we had at this last one, defined teams would have worked out great. One side of the room against the other. The last couple BF maps we played, I spent the whole time trying to find Nemesis so we could team up and work together. Something we could work on at the next party *cough*Pursuit where are you*cough*.

Everything you mentioned can be worked out if we had organized teams. The only real problem is with switching teams. It only a problem it the server is set to even teams. I had to join the Col and kill myself to switch sides to help Mind Bender when we first started playing BF. Just need to make sure even teams is turned off the server.

I think Tking happens, it just shouldn't happen as much as it was. When I play BF online I live by the line Shoot first ask questions later. So I'm guilty of it too once in awhile. And there's not much you can do when you fire a tank round into a crowd of people and someone from your team happens to be in said crowd(learn to take one for the team and stop wihinning :D ). We'll just have to make sure everyone is straight on who the infidel is next time. :rolleyes:

Dragon

Correct me if I'm wrong here BUT weren't U sitting RIGHT behind me?! All U had to do was say, "Nem, where the F#&% are U?!". We could've easily teamed up & started getting some butt B)

-- Nem