The 6 hour or less list

This here's an idea I had just now that is put in use but isn't really maximised to what it could be.

Basicly u got your group of friends who randomly decide to have a tiny lan of like 3-4 guys at any random time of random time of day. They just call eachother up and say hey you wanna come over and lan? yay or nay.

So I say we make a list for those who want to be part of that tiny lan on short notice. I know some people can't or just don't like the idea. For those people. Just don't sign up. But for those that do here you go.

You just need to post the most basic information.

#1. Name that you can call you when they answer the phone and not have the wrong person pickup and think your crazy.

#2. Phone # that someone can call u on for short notice mini lans

#3. About where u live and how far you'll drive to mini lan

#4. Can you host a mini?

#5. maybe throw in fav games or how often your free. Any restrictions on your availability.

Thats about it. Whenever someone is about to have a suprise mini they can check up on here and make some calls for whos around them. Hope this helps everyone in the dead time between big lans!

You can call me D on the phone

(325) 212-0046 Texas #

Live in Goldsboro, NC (visit PA every once in a while)

Cant host a mini

fav games any HL+HL2 GW BF2 UT2k4 a few others

I can't make it to any minis in PA anymore but I would love to get an invitation anyway! Nothing going on down here So PLZ call just for shits n giggles. Would make my day

I wont be hitting NC or PA anytime in the near future for quickie mini lans, lol.

If anyone in our area wants to do this let me know. I'd be game for some get togethers between lans that focus on one game.

Right now fear seems to be hot as its a freebie online that we can play from home. Hamachi service will let us play just about any game we want amongst each other online like its a local lan game over the net. Ive used it quite a few times. Good option is not everyone has the "full" version. Used it to play far cry a few times with nice low pings.

So im game for mini lans or online play.