Fragfest 2006 Utica NY sept 29-1st

Date September 30 - October 1st(sept 29th for preregs)

Time 9am - 2 pm on the 1st

cost 10$

Food/drinks we will be selling bawls and gamers can buy at the cafeteria next door.

This lan is bring your own pc. Please do not bring speakers.

Games that will be played Counter strike source, Unreal, Super Smash bros, and many others. There will be prizes for all the main tornys.

Visit our website for more info http://thedieclan.com/stgc

Cool!! Not sure if I can go atm, since we have a big event that same month ourselves to get ready for.

• 2 weeks later...
Cool!! Not sure if I can go atm, since we have a big event that same month ourselves to get ready for.

*COUGH* I believe we got your invite back for the 30th. :evil: Unless your wife is going to be @ our wedding receiption with someone else. ;)

lol well we would love any one that could make it to come. We currently have a few sponsors who have donated alot of great items. We currently have bawls, coolmaster, crucial, zboard, wolfkingusa, and redoctane. Spire, and Ageia has also contacted us about sponsorship. Also if you pre register before the date you can get in early on friday the 29th at 6:30pm where we are gona hold alot of the smaller tornys B)