Star Trek: Star Fleet Command 3

cjm2

How does it compare to ST:Bridge Commander? As I've seen a few play BC at the last few LAN parties....

Hey, Star Trek Elite Force 2 is coming out if not out already. That looks like a sweet game. Haven't play the 1st in the series yet. That bridge commander game looks pretty wild as well. Haven't heard of Star Fleet Command 3 yet, so I guess I'll need to do a little research, unless of course someone would care to enlighten me on the subject :ph34r:

-- Nem

I never played Bridge Commander or Armada. I had elite forces 1, the multiplayer on that game blew. But back to the subject at hand.

SFC3 is the same idea as the previous 2 except much more refined. You are in control of a star ship and you battle out skirmishes with other star ships. Think of it as a star ship fps. :ph34r: Some strategy is involved tho, you generally can't just run in there with phasers blazing and hope to do any real damage unless you really outclass your oponent.

Single player has a bunch of missions, which is pretty cool, but that's not on topic.