Prey Super Trailer

B.Ob.

Prey Super Trailer

This looks incredible!!!

Also an article to go along with it: Prey Super Trailer!

"I have to say that Prey is a powerful, amazing game. And even this trailer barely conveys the story depth and unique gameplay innovations the game world will soon experience firsthand. I've spent the better part of the last six months living with all the latest builds. And even before that, growing up across the street from 3D Realms founder, Scott Miller (how cool is that!), I was around for the birth of Prey back in 1996...so I've had quite a few years for Prey to percolate in my film-director mindset."

• 3 weeks later...

Prey Exclusive Look - The Last Days of Development

"Even though it's been almost two years since Doom 3 hit, Prey is keeping that technology vital with a few tweaks to the engine and solid art design. The alien ship itself presents an unsettling mix of industrial technology and biological elements all melded together, and many of your weapons will come from the ship or the aliens themselves and will be appropriately organic or otherwise bizarre."

• 1 month later...