Welcome to WNYLANParties.com May 6th and 7th

Hello to all,

We are openning our new LAN Party area in the Summit mall on MAY 1st. We are set for 84 people daily and can expand to 100+ for large events.

We are hosting a free week end of play for the first 50 people. The doors open at 2:00 PM till ??? Saturday May 6th and Sunday May 7th from 12:00 PM till 8:00 PM. Feel free to stop by any time to take a look and see what we have to offer.

We will have pizza and pop for all Saturday night.

We will have 3 servers running players choice of games and 1 running BF2 (latest patch) and room for upto 5 players server.

if you have any question E-Mail us at Fun@WNYLANParties.com

Check out our website (it kinda sucks now but it'll get better) for some pics and a little info.

If you get time before MAY 1st stop by and we should be there so you could take a look.

PS if you host Lan parties and are looking for a space for your next big LAN contact us we can work together.

Thank You,

We'll see you there! :(

WNYLANParties.com

FUN@WNYLANParties.com

Summit Mall (near the BonTon)

6929 Willaims rd. #245

Niagara Falls, New York 14304

716-462-4683

I hope to also, still gotta check with the wife and make sure that weekend is free.

I hope to also, still gotta check with the wife and make sure that weekend is free.

Can't make it, I'll be in a wedding.

Hmmm, forgot about that. Well, maybe I can still stop by and make an appearance.

Hoping to see a good turn out for the first LAN :D . Thanks to all and if we don't see you here we'll see you at the WNYGamersClub event this month.

Thank You,

That sounds like a problem someone had at the last lan, you try resetting all values to default with said button?

That sounds like a problem someone had at the last lan, you try resetting all values to default with said button?

I did everything short of reinstalling...other games work fine, might be the logitech setpoint crap though.

I have to reinstall BF2...my sensitivity is @ 100000000000000 and I cant fix it by resetting value :D

ParoxysM,

Isn't there an .INI file in BF2 that U can edit to correct that? I don't recall myself, but I think there is. Try that & see if it helps, unless U've already uninstalled & reinstalled the game already, then nevermind.

-- Nem

Looks like I will be making this after all! :D

But not til after the wedding....