Wife bought me a PS2

Sacred

Wife bought me a PS2. Games she bought also are Medal of Honor European Assault Midnight Club 3 and Shrek 2 for my daughter. I am considering exchanging the Medal of Honor and Midnight clug game. What games are good. What game do you have? I am considering getting 1 sports game probably hockey. I have checked out some rating on a couple sites. most of them are all very close. Espn 2k5 and NHL 2k6 I am undecided which. Whjat about football is that easy on the PS2. Let me know your experiences with some of the PS 2 games.

Do we really have a choice anymore when it comes to Pro football games(thank you EA)? You can save a couple bucks and buy Madden 2005 but I think 2006 might be the same price now. I hate the QB cone thing in 2006 but it can be turned off.

We don't talk about the NHL around me right now. So, we won't go there.

Fight Night(any of them) are awesome for a boxing game. I love the game, I have all 3 now.

Racing games, Gran Turismo is the be all end all for the PS2 and GT4 is a Greatest Hits game so its only $20 now.

Prince of Persia has been a good series so far. God of War was pretty bitchin'. B)

Dragon

Wife bought me a PS2.  Games she bought also are Medal of Honor European Assault  Midnight Club 3 and Shrek 2 for my daughter.  I am considering exchanging the Medal of Honor and Midnight clug game.  What games are good.    What game do you have?  I am considering getting 1 sports game probably hockey.  I have checked out some rating on a couple sites. most of them are all very close.  Espn 2k5 and NHL 2k6 I am undecided which.  Whjat about football is that easy on the PS2.    Let me know your experiences with some of the PS 2 games.

PS2 Games to look for...

1) Black @ $40 <-- The BEST FPS on the PS2!!

2) God of War @ $20 <-- Simply breathtaking & addictive action/adventure game

3) Burnout Revenge @ $30 <-- MORE fun that Grand Turismo

4) Madden 2006 @ $30 <-- The Dominant football game of the PS2

5) Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 @ $20 <-- Cops are ALOT of fun to play against

6) Star Wars Battlefront 2 @ $50 <-- Awesome game for the PS2

7) Burnout 3: Takedown @ $20 <-- Still ALOT of fun to play & better than Gran Turismo

Hope this helps.

-- Nem