More F.E.A.R.

F.E.A.R. Sequels Confirmed

"Monolith is developing the F.E.A.R. follow-ups for PC and next-generation consoles. The games are being created independently of VU Games, meaning the sequels will be true continuations of the franchise, but, because VU Games owns the "F.E.A.R." name, the next games will bear a different title."

Great, another 12 hours of repetitive game play and cut scene with the girl from the ring thrown in.

Do not get me wrong, the game was good, but not much of a challenge once you had encountered an enemy you just aim and repeat over and over again. Physics were great but that should be a "must" in any game that comes out now.

I must add though that the multi player aspect was on par with HL2 which is all good inmy book.

Have U beaten the game then? As U progress thru the game, your typical targets start getting smarter, so they tend not to sit around too much. Multiplayer FEAR definitely rocks, looking forward to hammering away @ Dragon again when we do play it.

Oh yeah Pursuit, that Girl from "The Ring" wants U to call her B)

-- Nem

Have U beaten the game then?

I beat the game in about 12 hours; want me to tell you the ending? :P Was not that tough on the 2nd to hardest setting and the game get even more repetitive as you go, I was not that impressed.

It took U that long? U must be slowing down in your old age B)

And yes, I've already beaten the game, in less time than U & I enjoyed it.

-- Nem

And yes, I've already beaten the game, in less time than U & I enjoyed it.

Well xFire states it took me 9 hours I added a few just to give it the benifit of a doubt, as 9 hours would really not make the game worth the price the still want to this day for the game. I think HL2 is a better game then fear in the same price range and you get more bang for your buck due to the mod community.