Quake 4 Test Server Up

PurSuiT

Can you dial-down the bandwidth to try and get more peeps from outside, while still keeping a low ping for all?

Don't mind ParoxysM, he is getting too old to play twitch games like Quake4.... B)

Don't mind ParoxysM, he is getting too old to play twitch games like Quake4.... B)

They were fun 10 years ago when I didnt have carpal and could play for 6+ hours str8

Which one?

ftp://ftp.idsoftware.com/idstuff/quake4/w...1_0_4_Patch.exe

ftp://ftp.idsoftware.com/idstuff/quake4/w..._Beta_Patch.exe

ftp://ftp.idsoftware.com/idstuff/quake4/w...Beta2_patch.exe

I imagine any of the classic q2/q3 maps not included with q4 have already been made....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They shipped that quick. Chipset fan installed and server is back up. Is in the Brower list as "WNYGamersClub.com" or look in my sig for the current IP. Deticated Quake 4 Server will be up until Saturdays LAN.

• 5 months later...

Had bob run over to see about picking up a copy for the server but they would not price match it but would let me order online for store pickup and well placing order online for a copy the survey'd me.

question 29: Please share your comments about BestBuy.com.

Bestbuy.com is fine but the people at the stores are morons. Manger would not do the online price in store, so I had to drive 30 miles home place my f*$king order and drive all the f*$king way back. Next time I will just f*$king get it some f*$king place else. Tell your store managers to f*$king price match your own damn website.

Your survey has been submitted. Thank you for your input!