F.E.A.R. v1.01 patch

B.Ob.

F.E.A.R. US retail patch v1.01

F.E.A.R. US retail patch v1.01

Version 1.01

------------

Global:

- Fixed a problem where players could fall under the map after pressing ESC while climbing a ladder.

- Fixed a bug where water FX would play where there was no water in the "Heavy Resistance" level.

Multiplayer:

- Fixed the Game Type filter on the server browser screen.

- Fixed broken ladder animations.

- Spectator "Fly" mode now works as intended.

- SlowMo Score Time is now reported through the in-game server browser for SlowMo CTF games.

- Fixed a problem where players would sometimes spawn into Team Elimination games as a neutral player.

- Team Eliminmation servers will no longer advance to the next round if you are the first to join and then switch teams.

- Dead players will no longer win the round in Elimination game types if they have the highest score when time runs out.

- The score tally on the HUD now works properly in all Elimination game types.

- Remote clients can no longer log into SCMD on hosted games as original intended. SCMD still works as before on dedicated servers.

- The weapon of the player you are watching will no longer appear on the screen when using the "Follow" spectator mode.

- Fixed problem with grenades getting stuck on or bouncing off of breakable windows in certain levels.

- Further optimized performance and fixed minor lighting and art bugs in the Streets CTF level.

SS2, AoE3 and now F.E.A.R: all three games have been patched on or before the day of release.

I just can't say enough this game, it is wicked cool. Not only does Single Player shine, but Multiplayer totally rocks. I look forward to playing this @ the Lan Party Extravangaza.

Another note of interest, at least w/ this game I was able to play it right away w/o having to patch it 1st like I did w/ Serious Sam 2 B)

-- Nem