Lineage 2 - L2J Servers

NiteRav

Interested in free Lineage 2? :lol:

I am a big RPG gamer... A project called L2J has created an Open Source Lineage 2 Server engine.

If you go to Hopzone.net you can find a list of many many servers that are free online. I personally play on the RPGmatch L2 Server. Their rates are EXP: 25x, SP: 25x, ADENA: 35x, DROPs: 15x.

How To:

1.) Download the Lineage 2 C3 Client.

2.) Install the client (duh!!) :dork:

3.) Edit your windows HOSTS file (C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc \HOSTS) in notepad and add the server line you want to connect to (Ex. RPGmatch's server would have a line such as:

67.170.129.102 L2authd.lineage2.com

...which is Server IP then FQDN.

I belong to Clan Fek as character Highbeams

ENJOY and Happy PvP'in

Interesting.... How long did it take you to put that together?

I see the IP goes to a Comcast address. Aren't you afraid if it gets too popular that people won't be able to play cause its maxed out the bandwidth?

Server being Maxed out by popularity -- Yes this is a concern but this is why I go to the HopZone. Have 3 servers that you like and if one is down then go to the next.

...but then again - Its free so if it gets over loaded then I'm ok with that. At least I got many hours of enjoyment and got to PK a few people :lol: