Section 8: Prejudice. Good times.

irons

So, I just picked this up at Steam.

Bad: Forced Windows Live down my throat. Didn't want... now have. As I don't have an XBOX it was pain to setup.

Meh: "Campaign" is an extended weapons tutorial.

Good: Multiplayer! This is some good stuff and very customizable as you level up. Even with my mediocre FPS skills I scored in the top three a couple of times. High ranking doesn't seem to over power yet. Vehicles are not like planes in the BF series, where 1 guy can own a map.... yet.

So, if you got it join me for a couple of games.

How do you not have a Live account yet? GTA4, Flatout UC and Dirt2 just to mention a few all require it.

don't have it... don't have it .... don't have it.

I don't dig the racing games on the PC usually. Typically I find they are done better on consoles.

How do you not have a Live account yet? GTA4, Flatout UC and Dirt2 just to mention a few all require it.

don't have it... don't have it .... don't have it.

I don't dig the racing games on the PC usually. Typically I find they are done better on consoles.

Fallout, Fallout2, Shadowrun, Halo 2, Fable III, Age of Empires Online and Microsoft Flight. I can go on and on with games that require you to install it. Not saying it is a good thing or bad just saying they install it. As far as racing games and consoles the last time I checked you can not do 5760 * 1200 resolution on a console. . .

Even that crazy game we play DM with the hammers and the tasers installs it and makes you play off line.... And I know we have all played that one... ...Red Faction... ...i bet it gets play at tonight's LAN.